Hi there,

One of the things holding me back from selling my iPod Touch is a workable solution for podcast syncing between my Mac and my EVO (another is no NCAA March Madness on Demand for Android, but that's something I'll take up with CBS Sports). I understand doubleTwist has this feature already for Windows, but not for Mac. So until that time, I'm trying to get a good syncing program that costs little to no money (so Missing Sync is out of the question for me). I tried Sailing MediaSync, which pulled the podcasts from iTunes, but the metadata seems to be stripped out, appearing only as "Other Podcasts" under the "Podcasts" section on my EVO (via doubleTwist for Android) and not under the specific podcast. Are there any other good options for the time being?
    06-20-2010 12:16 AM
    have you checked into "stitcher"? its a podcast streaming free program, they may have your podcasts available

this Link will let you browse and listen to what they have available on your desktop

Stitcher.com - Stitcher's Picks
    06-20-2010 05:19 AM
    06-20-2010 06:18 AM
    check out Google Listen -

Listen - Android app on AppBrain
    I don't believe Listen allows for downloading to my Mac first, then syncing to the EVO. Some of my podcasts are video podcasts, and Tekzilla (a half-hour video podcast) can get upwards of 300 MB in size, meaning download would be interminable, even on Wi-Fi, and power-consuming.
    06-20-2010 12:20 PM
    Google Listen doesn't have a syncing feature, but that being said, it is really nice.
    It will download podcasts as soon as they are available. And you can download them over 3G just fine (no 20mb or 30mb limit like the iPhone/iPad has).
    06-21-2010 02:31 AM
    You can transfer from iTunes on your Mac to your phone using DoubleTwist:

Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3
    06-21-2010 11:35 AM
    You can also sync wirelessly using tuneSync, there is a link to the guide I made for using it in my signature.

It is easy to use and won't force you to hook up your phone to your computer. First time sync takes awhile though.
    06-21-2010 02:43 PM
    You can transfer from iTunes on your Mac to your phone using DoubleTwist:

Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3
    doubleTwist doesn't support this on the Mac quite yet.
    06-21-2010 03:22 PM
    doubleTwist doesn't support this on the Mac quite yet.
    You can drag and drop any podcasts you have in your iTunes library to your phone through DoubleTwist. I like Tekzilla too.
    06-21-2010 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD