Google Chrome Terms of Service

BeeGee6337

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
So I just upgraded to ICS, and figured I'd give Chrome a shot. Downloaded, and opened to the Google Chrome Terms of Service and........Wow :confused:. Needless to say I was shocked at how long this document full of legal-ese was, and almost afraid to accept in case it required my firstborn child to use it, LOL. Has anybody actually read this thing, and if so can you give me the scoop on anything that might be of concern? Thanks.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
So I just upgraded to ICS, and figured I'd give Chrome a shot. Downloaded, and opened to the Google Chrome Terms of Service and........Wow :confused:. Needless to say I was shocked at how long this document full of legal-ese was, and almost afraid to accept in case it required my firstborn child to use it, LOL. Has anybody actually read this thing, and if so can you give me the scoop on anything that might be of concern? Thanks.

It's the same ToS for Chrome Desktop, only difference is that when they changed some of the words, and formatted the page setup, it made it a very long and boring document, exactly what a ToS is supposed to be. Long, boring, and something that NO ONE reads. Probably not even the people that wrote it LOL.

Reactions: BeeGee6337

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid