Sling Player/6-22

ovE

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
THIRTY DOLLARS?

Thats just insane. 200$ for the box should cover access to any mobile apps you need for the thing to actually work. What a ripoff.

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
For $30, they better have a trial version. I wanna make sure the video/audio quality and connection is good before I cough up that kind of money for a mobile app.

neon8

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Will certainly download tomorrow. Should look great on the EVO's big screen. Connect to my Dish 922 and be able to watch what I want wherever I am.

neon8

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Been waiting for this for a while. Sling works great. Should look great on evo's big screen. Connect to my dish 922 and have my stuff whereever I want. Will probably be a free trial. Sling did this for all versions except iphone.

apexi350z

May 18, 2010
Visit site
It will be available in Market, so you can probably purchase and refund within 24hrs (sort of like trial?)
I currently have Sling Player for iPhone and Blackberry, and they are great! You don't need Sprint TV to watch live soccer anymore if you have Sling Player for Android.

I wonder if I can transfer my Blackberry's Sling Player to Android, anyone knows?

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I will be spending $30 tomorrow I can't wait its the one app I have been missing since my move from WinMo to Android

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
THIRTY DOLLARS?

Thats just insane. 200$ for the box should cover access to any mobile apps you need for the thing to actually work. What a ripoff.

I agree, I got the SB HD, it was $300. I took it back un-opened! An additional $30, that is BS. The app to actually use the thing on your devices should be free, part of the cost, simple as that. Until it is I am not getting one.

R1_Rydah

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
the pc software is free, but sling player mobile has never been free, and has always been $30 for the other mobile platforms for as long as I can remember.... its a ONE TIME FEE, and well worth it IMO... I spent my $30 3 yrs ago and have zero regrets... I started out using it on the Palm OS then windows mobile, and now Android.... each time I switched mobile devices, I was allowed to transfer my license for FREE...

sofreshkicks

May 21, 2010
Visit site
it's out on the marketplace but states it doesn't work with slingbox classic but states will work with some configurations. Just wondering if anyone got it working with the classic yet?

bretov

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
i am and the same boat... but what can i say, SlingBOX ROCKS, its by far the best tv extender application bar none...

the pc software is free, but sling player mobile has never been free, and has always been $30 for the other mobile platforms for as long as I can remember.... its a ONE TIME FEE, and well worth it IMO... I spent my $30 3 yrs ago and have zero regrets... I started out using it on the Palm OS then windows mobile, and now Android.... each time I switched mobile devices, I was allowed to transfer my license for FREE...

Kash76

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have it working with my classic. There was a warning screen but it works fine.

If someone finds a way to use Windows Mobile registration codes please let me know!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

knives of ice

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
ok finally got this loaded up. i have to say i am extremely disappointed with this software. compared to the ipod/iphone and even windows mobile this software ****ing blows. how the hell can you not have a favorites option anymore? that is probably the most important option to have in my opinion and its gone. no more channel logos to click on and go immediately to that channel who in their right mind would get rid of this feature. if its there, i can't find it anywhere and i've read the entire help file. the software is just so much worse i can't believe they call this an improvement. soooooo disappointed and yes i had to pay these ****suckers another $30 license fee for a $300 box.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana