Hi All,

I am a Zune user and love my player, but my new Evo should be able to do most of what the Zune could. My problem is there doesn't seem to be a good PC-based media app for syncing media.

The Zune software was great at syncing music and playlists. It also downloaded podcasts and synced to the player incredibly well. Pictures and videos as well. All of this was mixed into an easy to use interface.

I would like an app like this to sync my Evo 4G. I tried DoubleTwist but it ran cripplingly slow. It also doesn't get the album art. I loaded Windows Media Player but that doesn't seem to do anything but sync and the controls look a little clumsy. I am trying SongBird and MediaMonkey over the next few days, but I understand they don't do anything but audio.

Does anyone have a recommendation?

And before anyone posts it, I don't like file copy and paste. I have so much music that doing that makes my brain hurt.

Thanks in advance,

Ken
    06-21-2010 09:12 PM
    get 3 (cubed). It has an option for a basic interface that looks similar to zune.
    06-22-2010 03:50 AM
    For podcasts I just use listen but you can use double twist on your computer. Not sure exactly what double twist will play on your phone.
    I use cubed as well and love it.
    06-22-2010 08:35 AM
    Thanks all. I will try Cubed. I a not necessarily looking for a phone app, but a desktop app for music syncing.

Oddly enough, I was able to use Windows Media Player pretty well. But that is just for audio, and pics. It doesn't do feeds for podcasts. I would rather download to my PC and sync the Evo to the app downloading the podcasts.
    06-24-2010 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD