'Locate My God' - Free App to Locate Nearby Places of Worship

indie_dev_86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have successfully developed and launched a location based application titled 'Locate My God' on the Google Play on 11th July, 2012.

The app is basically a shrine locator that allows its users to identify the various temples, churches or mosques nearby their locality. Upon download on an android device, an individual can easily search for the various places of worship depending upon their religious preferences. The program uses the GPS system available on the device along with a dedicated data service to show the relevant results. One does not need any high speed network to access this service as it has programmed to work successfully even on 2G networks.

In it's current iteration, the app has been made available exclusively for android based devices. However, it has been planned to be extended to other mobile OS, including, support for large tablets in the near future. The app is available for free download without any ads and will continue to remain so in the future.

Please checkout the app on Google Play (search for Locate My God) and let me know your thoughts and feedback on the program.

Link: - https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.partho.locatemygod&token=tltrGYNy

Happy Navigating!

Last edited: