for the guys who love Music, free BillBoard Music Chart app

mywhere

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
BillBoard Music Chart provides the latest and detail music chart information, including
  • BillBoard Hot 100,
  • BillBoard Top 200,
  • Hip Hop/R&B Top Songs
etc charts. Meanwhile, it integrates with Facebook, and you can mark what you liked track and update to your message wall.
Most importantly, it is a beautiful app with good design and it's free!
The app official website: BillBoard Music Chart - Taobility Software

And here is the screensnaps
chartlist_n1.png

chart_n1.png

rank_eminem_n1.png

rank_static_n1.png

chart_top200_n1.png

rank_justin_n1.png

search_n1.png

rank_n1.png

player_n1.png

And search "BillBoard" in Android Market to download it, or scan the below QR code with appropriate software.
Hope you enjoy it!
chart

Eazy123

Jun 14, 2010
www.grafxone.com
This app is a pain in the butt - great idea to play a song on the charts, but if I have no idea who Katy Perry is and I hit play on one of her songs, browse other charts and then say "Wait, who was that whose song I was playing?" I'm screwed. Since there's no "Now Playing", I have to search for the chart and song I played from in the first place, go there and hit pause. And if I can't find the song I hit play on, I'm screwed, because there's no way to quit out of this! I back out, hit home, whatever, and the song is still playing, so I have to task-kill it.

Much too much aggravation.

mywhere

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
This app is a pain in the butt - great idea to play a song on the charts, but if I have no idea who Katy Perry is and I hit play on one of her songs, browse other charts and then say "Wait, who was that whose song I was playing?" I'm screwed. Since there's no "Now Playing", I have to search for the chart and song I played from in the first place, go there and hit pause. And if I can't find the song I hit play on, I'm screwed, because there's no way to quit out of this! I back out, hit home, whatever, and the song is still playing, so I have to task-kill it.

Much too much aggravation.

Hi there,
Maybe you didn't notice there a mark in status bar, and you can click that jump to now playing, no matter where you are.