BillBoard Music Chart provides the latest and detail music chart information, including
    • BillBoard Hot 100,
    • BillBoard Top 200,
    • Hip Hop/R&B Top Songs

etc charts. Meanwhile, it integrates with Facebook, and you can mark what you liked track and update to your message wall.
    Most importantly, it is a beautiful app with good design and it's free!
    The app official website: BillBoard Music Chart - Taobility Software

And here is the screensnaps

And search "BillBoard" in Android Market to download it, or scan the below QR code with appropriate software.
    Hope you enjoy it!
    06-23-2010 03:43 AM
    This app is a pain in the butt - great idea to play a song on the charts, but if I have no idea who Katy Perry is and I hit play on one of her songs, browse other charts and then say "Wait, who was that whose song I was playing?" I'm screwed. Since there's no "Now Playing", I have to search for the chart and song I played from in the first place, go there and hit pause. And if I can't find the song I hit play on, I'm screwed, because there's no way to quit out of this! I back out, hit home, whatever, and the song is still playing, so I have to task-kill it.

Much too much aggravation.
    06-23-2010 12:52 PM
    This app is a pain in the butt - great idea to play a song on the charts, but if I have no idea who Katy Perry is and I hit play on one of her songs, browse other charts and then say "Wait, who was that whose song I was playing?" I'm screwed. Since there's no "Now Playing", I have to search for the chart and song I played from in the first place, go there and hit pause. And if I can't find the song I hit play on, I'm screwed, because there's no way to quit out of this! I back out, hit home, whatever, and the song is still playing, so I have to task-kill it.

Much too much aggravation.
    Hi there,
    Maybe you didn't notice there a mark in status bar, and you can click that jump to now playing, no matter where you are.
    06-23-2010 08:41 PM
    Hi there,
    Maybe you didn't notice there a mark in status bar, and you can click that jump to now playing, no matter where you are.
    Well in that case, that's good and this is a decent app. Thanks (I assume you made it).
    06-25-2010 01:04 PM
    yes, I am the developer for it!
    07-07-2010 02:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD