Best app for documenting my Europe trip?

jella

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
So, I'm leaving the states in a week to travel to Italy and Greece for two weeks. SO EXCITED! I have a separate phone for making calls because Sprint won't work outside of the US. I have an HTC Hero.

Anyways, I wanted to be able to somehow take my phone with me and use it just for documenting my trip. I want to be able to basically do everything the Trip Journal app does but with the ability to do it all without connecting to the web (I'd wait to upload everything until I got back home). I also would want to be able to upload it all to a special blog/website associated with the app or something like that. If I can also edit it later from a computer to upload the pictures I take with my camera and edit the blog after then that would be cool too (I'm not going to type every little detail I did on a little phone keyboard). I don't mind paying for it if the app is truly amazing and really worth the money.

This trip NEEDS to be documented thoroughly, as I have never been out of the US before and am really excited :D

Thanks for all your help, guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney