[Free][Tool] UnTouchedMe Free : Anti-theft

siamcyberapp

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I've published my app UnTouchedMe on Google Play, Amazon Appstore and i would like to share the link for
Free version : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.untouchedme.free
Paid version : Amazon.com: UnTouchedMe : Anti Theft: Appstore for Android

cj7y_ltH6FAFr6HfsN-35WRJgLoT6c2n35Bo9OB9gcLOyQoyH8fCO9vYYnVAaxnK=w705

Screen shot
u_CqlogUGjefM3NLjvPfPUTwYY6-zyf2zfYyHQiYGKpO9n4viKkxywwssfn_h1Urhw=h230
qRlebY3VQGpRrFu18FlZxAM-_slwilJXfGI_HRla4Qg52FXr6O8-IvX6d6OCBh61Mg=h230
fSV3QxDhF0fgt2IX8k82IMKg-vZXVWKdhbnSCBZZ9l42tNrc8q1KjGfQmLqqugZi5y0=h230
9kirUm9Tx_azjNvxGJYjiPoPXRXBwk5fBsFdx3zaPdTxGEYHTnKoVbL5RMDMB-OdXQg=h230
YFbx3-V6yBK5AweTwpvYVKmSbDQVkCJebd8lXeHev8u3NU6QC6nZe6L__qBQ2DGP1lq5=h230
OSHZW4z0ESBBDWPQBSsLuSRLi_pfgCv00tbxtzgJln4-76MSZaM5uOkNXPBsZ6OFsaE=h230
pUkzWKUFzbIuGR3FQ5_ySIGQbKv4Eoy1W_LJKSOxYDjM_lm_9WcKBw9VKpTZSkIoNyQ=h230
J2T0_tEw0cPYv2fMgefEijglEkJfdavEPGpRq5Say_Zu5tZlcw-gZguvM3nY6pPRWFmy=h230

This is my app feature :
? Your phone will sound an alarm when someone pickup it.
? The display will light and show the message that you set.
? Your phone will alarm until you put the correct code.
? All buttons are locked and cannot do anything.
? Device will alarm immediately again after power on if it was turn off while still alarm at the last time.

and special feature is :
*** 100% home and back key button lock ***
*** Quick activate or deactivate by widget at the home screen ***
*** One click for activate and run as background service ***

I would appreciate any suggestion to make my app better.

Thanks,
Suthum :)

Reactions: sasha

siamcyberapp

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi Angela7F

Thanks for your question. If you force the power off at normally (I mean when this app not run as service or while is app not alarm). It's nothing happened to your phone.

But if this app has detected moving and while alarm when you force the power off and turn on again this app will locked your phone. You have to put the right code or use some trick to stop this app that we not included on the instruction at the help page.

The auto lock concept is same idea with default screen lock by pin code. If you forgot pin code you have only one way that is reset from factory. The main idea that we has designed like this because we don't want who has steal your phone to use or to sell to someone.

For how to stop app? We not public the trick but your can find the answer at the support web site at Siamcyber App | Facebook

Thanks again :)

Last edited:

siamcyberapp

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry for free version. Because the unlock code will show on the pop-up input every times. Jut the pro-version will hide the code and can change to new code if you want :)

siamcyberapp

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
BTW, we just make new video that show how app work and how to use at youtube.com
and you can look here [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygS4dzWTIQw[/YT]

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
What a great concept just tried the free version and it works great! Think I'll purchase the paid version, not only does it protect your phoe from being stolen it's also repels nosy boyfriends! :pLOL

Reactions: siamcyberapp

siamcyberapp

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
What a great concept just tried the free version and it works great! Think I'll purchase the paid version, not only does it protect your phoe from being stolen it's also repels nosy boyfriends! :pLOL

Thanx sasha and we hope our app is useful for all, Also you can use this app to find your phone on the morning too. (I hit my bed couple times for find my phone)

For the next version we will add the new function that is your phone will capture the picture from the front camera if anyone pick your phone. is this good a idea?

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanx sasha and we hope our app is useful for all, Also you can use this app to find your phone on the morning too. (I hit my bed couple times for find my phone)

For the next version we will add the new function that is your phone will capture the picture from the front camera if anyone pick your phone. is this good a idea?

Not sure if it's necessary but I think it would be pretty funny to capture the look on the culprits face when your alarm starts going off and their picture is taking! #priceless!

I can't speak for others but one thing I would like to see is a bigger size option for the widget if possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol