I'm sure this horse has been beat in the head enough but I searched and couldn't find the answers I was looking for so I decided to beat the horse some more!

I'm really disappointed since switching to ICS, Handcent no longer shows facebook contact pictures. I did try Chomp out which seems to be a pretty okay substitute, but OMG it compresses picture way to small for my liking! I never had a problem with handcent doing this? Just curious is there a fix for this, or better customization app that syncs facebook pictures and won't make my pictures look itsy bitsy ?

REVISE: Chomp is sending text to the wrong contact deleting this one asap!
    07-20-2012 04:21 PM
    Go SMS Pro works just fine on ICS. Haven't had any problems
    sasha likes this.
    07-21-2012 04:52 AM
    Agreed GoSMS Pro works best!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    sasha likes this.
    07-21-2012 05:38 AM
    Thanks gonna give it a shot!
    07-21-2012 05:46 PM
    It seems that gosms is not linking Facebook pictures either? I thought it was a paid version that did but I can't even find that in the market?
    07-21-2012 06:07 PM
    got an email from hancent sms about facebook photos not syncing.

As it is limited by new ICS system, third party softwares could not get permissions to access facebook to get data in order to protect user privacy.
    We are working on this issue now, will find a solution asap.

Thanks..
    so I guess the other apps won't work as well until they get their apps updated.

for the record I used hancent and go sms, facebook photos don't Show in both apps.
    sasha likes this.
    07-21-2012 06:44 PM
    I sure hope they find a fix, GoSMS is okay but handcent was my favorite.
    07-22-2012 10:30 AM
    I've been using GoSms on my EVO Lte since day one and every so often it will forget my customized theme causing me to recreate it. Any one else experience this?
    Sorry if this isn't the proper forum for this issue.
    07-22-2012 11:44 AM
    Yep im having the same issue with goSms on my evo lte im debating on trying chomp now. Ive been a long time handsent user but its become quite flawed of late

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    07-22-2012 03:34 PM
    Yep im having the same issue with goSms on my evo lte im debating on trying chomp now. Ive been a long time handsent user but its become quite flawed of late

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    I tried Chomp the other day, while sending a text to one contact it displayed the persons number I was texting, but another contacts name? Needless to say that got to confusion real fast had to delete that one.
    07-23-2012 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD