[Free] Voice Secretary - Use your own voice to reminder everythin

jaspercool

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

Voice Secretary - Remind,Remember,schedule to do list.

We just roll our greatest Voice Secretary out, you can use your own voice to remind everything. It can reminds you

to take medicine/call to friends/have meeting etc at anytime your setup. That's worth you check it out. That's very

appreciate if you can feedback to us any questions or new features you needed.

You can check out the app from google play here.

Thanks in advance,
-Jasper

Last edited:

jaspercool

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Free] Voice Secretary - Use your own voice to reminder every

I love the app but since my phone is always on manner mode and never let it make any sound, I cant use it :(
Great app though.
Thanks Angela for your feedback :) You can try set no sound when reminding, but with vibration ON from setting page, so when reminder coming, it will remind you with vibration only. Hope that will work for you:)

Cellmeister

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I am testing the free version, pretty good so far.

Q: whats the difference between the .99 version? nothing is listed as different or am I missing it?

Thanks & keep up the great work :D

Reactions: jaspercool

jaspercool

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site

I am testing the free version, pretty good so far.

Q: whats the difference between the .99 version? nothing is listed as different or am I missing it?

Thanks & keep up the great work :D

Thanks for your feedback Cellmeister! Currently .99 version is no ads, but free version has ads. We are planning involve backup feature in next version:) Please feel free email to us if you have any questions & feature requests. Really thanks for your feedback. Also appreciate it if you can write a review on google play:)

Last edited:

jaspercool

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I figured out the vibration mode, but i really want to use it with the sound on because I think its cool!

I think you will figure out the time which you can alter sounds on:) Thanks for you using that, that's big driven for us to make the great product:) Also that's appreciate if you can write a review on google play or share that with your friends:)

Thanks & Regards,
-Jasper

jaspercool

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site

No more feedback? what do you guys think about the alert ringtones? those are very special ones same to iPhone's, very cool!:)

Steve Zandhuisen

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
You have the potential of a good free android voice secretary for my Samsung Galaxy s II cell phone, but...... I tried it and couldn'tget it to consistently work.
Four additional features are needed before I can sing its praises:
1. Need step-by-step instructions on:
A. What to do first, what to do second, what to do third, etc. to create a task or event voice reminder for a particular time and date and SAVE IT and TURN IT ON so it actually reminds me with a voice message at the time I have set.
B. What to do first, what to do second, what to do third, etc. to use the nag function on the voice reminder that I have created in Step A., above. And why is the nag function icon grayed out?
2. The voice recording needs to repeat and repeat and repeat at the time I have chosen (like exact time or 5 minutes before, or whatever time I have chosen) until I shut it off ( like a telephone ring tone that keeps ringing until I answer the phone). If I am on a noisy bus or in a noisy taxi and my voice recording only plays once, I may not hear it on just one playing of the recording. But if the recording keeps playing until I finally hear it and shut it off, then the reminder has done its job and I received the message. This feature would not replace the Nag function. The Nag function is also needed in case my phone is turned off in a meeting or is being charged out of my reach and I want to be reminded 4 hours later about a meeting that will be taking place tomorrow.
3. Step-by-step instructions on how to save the date and time that I have selected for my voice reminder.
4. Step-by-step instructions on how to dismiss or turn off the voice reminder that just keeps going on with reminders every minute for 5 minutes (like I told it to do) but now (during the second or third minute of this nagging) I acknowledge that I have received the message and I want to turn the message off.
I'm writing this long email to you since you appear to be receptive to suggestions. Thanks for your time.

Steve

jaspercool

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for delay response Steve, All your suggestion will make Voice Secretary better and better, i'd like use to feed back to me about how to improve prod. Really thanks in advance! Absolutely we will consider you great advice. Please subscribe our following updates to include those functions.

You have the potential of a good free android voice secretary for my Samsung Galaxy s II cell phone, but...... I tried it and couldn'tget it to consistently work.
Four additional features are needed before I can sing its praises:
1. Need step-by-step instructions on:
A. What to do first, what to do second, what to do third, etc. to create a task or event voice reminder for a particular time and date and SAVE IT and TURN IT ON so it actually reminds me with a voice message at the time I have set.
B. What to do first, what to do second, what to do third, etc. to use the nag function on the voice reminder that I have created in Step A., above. And why is the nag function icon grayed out?
2. The voice recording needs to repeat and repeat and repeat at the time I have chosen (like exact time or 5 minutes before, or whatever time I have chosen) until I shut it off ( like a telephone ring tone that keeps ringing until I answer the phone). If I am on a noisy bus or in a noisy taxi and my voice recording only plays once, I may not hear it on just one playing of the recording. But if the recording keeps playing until I finally hear it and shut it off, then the reminder has done its job and I received the message. This feature would not replace the Nag function. The Nag function is also needed in case my phone is turned off in a meeting or is being charged out of my reach and I want to be reminded 4 hours later about a meeting that will be taking place tomorrow.
3. Step-by-step instructions on how to save the date and time that I have selected for my voice reminder.
4. Step-by-step instructions on how to dismiss or turn off the voice reminder that just keeps going on with reminders every minute for 5 minutes (like I told it to do) but now (during the second or third minute of this nagging) I acknowledge that I have received the message and I want to turn the message off.
I'm writing this long email to you since you appear to be receptive to suggestions. Thanks for your time.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol