everyone sems to be wanting to do the oposite of what i want.

is there an app (so ive heard) where it would turn my android vieo camera in a sense a streaming webcam so where ever i am with it.. people online froma laptop or compter can see my stream? kinda like... a "mobile stickam" so to speak?

thanks!
    06-25-2010 08:26 AM
    QIK? Got to use their webpage though I think.
    06-25-2010 08:35 AM
    nah, like... say a friend is on whatever hosted website... whatever my camera live is seeing... they see it live online from a site.
    06-25-2010 08:37 AM
    Right. Thats what QIK does.. Unless I am misunderstanding you.
    06-25-2010 08:43 AM
    yes, but its for recording then sharing... or making phone calls to other qik mobile users... im talking about live feeds FROM the phone to the web in real time.. like.. stickam persay... cept instead of the user using a webcam attached to the computer its ur phone's camera
    06-25-2010 09:16 AM
    yes - it does do it live - you can also try Knocking which does live streaming as well....
    06-25-2010 09:39 AM
    yes, but its for recording then sharing... or making phone calls to other qik mobile users... im talking about live feeds FROM the phone to the web in real time.. like.. stickam persay... cept instead of the user using a webcam attached to the computer its ur phone's camera
    My evo does live to the web in real time with QIK. Maybe that is an EVO specific feature?
    06-25-2010 09:54 AM
    oh yanno what ur right. im sorry. i looked at the FAQ on QIK's site.. ima test this out. thanks!!!
    06-25-2010 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD