this is a pretty cool app. it is free. you can use it to control your pc. right now i am typing this on my phone, and its typing out on my pc. also is a touchpad where you can control the curser

this would be a fun app to scare a friend to make it look like his pc has been hacked lol. hsaave to have a program on the pc. and be connected to the same network.
    07-23-2012 11:00 PM
    I'm looking for a good remote controller, one that isn't just VNC. I see a few with similar names. Which one do you like? Is it only for Windoze?

Thanks.
    07-24-2012 12:03 AM
    I like Remote Desktop because it acts like its name. Nothing new to learn except the use of the on screen keyboard shortcuts.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    07-24-2012 09:37 AM
    I like teamviewer.

Sent from my LG-LS670
    07-24-2012 10:42 AM
    I am not being clear and I think I just hijacked a thread unintentionally.

I'd really like something similar to Gmote, but not just a mouse/touchpad. It'd sweet to be able to be able control a presentation, volume, tab between applications on a PC, etc via wifi.

That way I could leave my laptop in my office, or have a VM with preloaded content and do presentations, without having to install software locally, anywhere in the building by VNC'ing into it from another machine and using my Android device as the presentation remote.
    07-24-2012 10:59 AM
    Best I've found is Unified Remote for remote controlling a PC where you are.

I also you Teamviewer to control a PC where I ain't.
    07-25-2012 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD