06-25-2011 02:48 PM
29 12
tools
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! i have a bunch of asf, wmv, mpeg, and flv files that I couldnt transfer to my Incredible, now i can! AWESOME, open source = innovation.
    06-27-2010 09:09 PM
    I was looking for a Divx and Avi player and I was amazed of what I found, there is a app called RockPlayer that is a BETA release that is a incredible app and I was surprised that this player hasn't been spoke off more on any of the forums... I read a report saying it was on Market but when I searched I couldn't find it but I did end up finding the developer site that has a download link for the apk but I was hoping that it went full version because it plays my divx, avi and almost anything I throw at it flawlessly and has clear interface... I really hope that this app will go the yards because I can see using this as my full time app.

If you want to check it out, try out a google search and there will be a number of links because app appears to receiving limited access links.
    09-05-2010 02:12 PM
    Does it play subtitles in MKV files? I have a bunch of anime... nice to finally have a gizmo to play them on where I don't have to make resized and compressed versions with hardsubs.
    05-20-2011 06:01 AM
    [edit] figured it out
    not playing any of my files
    06-25-2011 02:48 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD