Wondering what weather widgets you would recommend?

I've tried Beautiful Widgets and it is fine but wondering if there is anything else out there that someone prefers and why?

I am looking for something that will show me current conditions as well as a forecast out a few days with some detail without taking up a ton of space and looking ugly.

Thanks
    07-25-2012 08:17 PM
    WeatherBug has a couple of nice no-nonsense widgets. Palmary Weather does too, however it's only available via a paid app (some people are put off by that).

IMHO, WeatherBug provides more info, but Palmary is prettier. I stick with function over form, so I prefer WeatherBug.

The widget shows very basic information about few days out, and tapping the widget takes you immediately to the information you are looking for.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    07-25-2012 10:43 PM
    I like the WeatherBug ones, too, though last time I checked my favorite was only available in the paid version.
    07-25-2012 11:47 PM
    Fancy Widgets
    07-26-2012 07:59 AM
    I love BeWeather. I had it on my BB and was so happy when I found it in the GP Store. The weather is pretty accurate and you can customize the icons. There's a whole thread on them in the CB forums here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-icons-539999/
    07-27-2012 12:21 PM
    Beautiful Weather has some good stuff.
    07-28-2012 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD