I'm a couple-year lurker on Crackberry, not because I didn't want to post much, but just because I didn't have the wealth of knowledge that most of those cats there do to help people out. I'm hoping this will be the case here, as well, as I just got my first Android device - the EVO!!

I'm pretty stoked, and learning the ins and outs ok, but I'm curious what people like for an RSS reader. I don't need a ton, just the ability to input my own feeds, and if there's some already available on the app, then all the better!

If anyone is familiar with the Blackberry world Viigo is the app that I used for all my RSS needs, and would like something similar, even if it doesn't have all the "extras" that Viigo did. What would you recommend?
    06-25-2010 06:46 PM
    i use feedr now; before i was a newsrob user. both are excellent rss apps that will also sync to your google reader account if you have one. you can use them both without a GR account too
    06-25-2010 07:17 PM
    I have to second feedr. I use that app multiple times a day, I love it. I never really much cared for newsrob, to be honest. Plus, the feedr devs are quick on fixing problems.
    06-25-2010 10:46 PM