This week our company switched us from Nextel Blackberries to Sprint Motorola Admirals, however, I do not believe my issues are device specific.

Bottom line, my outdated BB 8350i provided me with better access and functionality to my Outlook resources than the Corporate Sync function in Android does.

No Tasks or Notes synchronization.

No easy way (at least that I can find) to substitute a third part app that will sync all Outlook functions without paying a subscription to someone.

Even my ancient Garmin iQue synchronized and supported all of the Outlook functions?

Why are we going backwards?

Thanks to anyone who can explain.
    07-27-2012 12:01 PM
    A couple of things that affect the compatibility with Exchange ActiveSync such as Android version and OEM changes to the accounts and email apps.

For example. An HTC Incredible 2 Gingerbread with HTC Sense 2.0 will only sync mail, contacts and calendar with Exchange. But a Motorola Razr on ICS will sync mail, contacts, calendar and tasks.

I would suggest that you try a third party email app, like Touchdown, which should have better support for Exchange.
    07-27-2012 02:03 PM