The app is called Teletraffic. Finally an app with a LIVE traffic reporter for your city. No more google maps with red lines, or apps where the user inputs an accident or congestion, that may not really even be there. Live, up to the minute, accurate, dependable traffic reports and airport conditions. The only app in the world delivering such content. Can't beat it! Teletraffic!

07-30-2012 03:36 PM
    Just 1 little thing to let you know, who do you think is supplying Teletraffic the highway info? Give you a hint? It is Inrix.
    07-30-2012 05:54 PM
    Well Kg4icg, it is not. This is the new platform for delivering live traffic, besides radio and television. Please gather your facts before making such claims, which are false.
    07-30-2012 06:16 PM
    Inrex? you mean the user fed, Google maps hunk of crap that is NEVER correct? Yeah, that's just what everyone needs is an app that you have to slide, pinch and work while doing 80mph. anyway.... I downloaded your app 2 days ago and I was hoping you could tell me when you plan on opening in Miami? It just says "Coming Soon" I love what you're doing in Orlando. This would be huge here! Thanks.
    08-01-2012 04:14 AM