I know there isa ESPN Scorecenter App

stevied3

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I will be new to the Android platform and currently waiting until July 1 to be fully elibible to upgrade. I have been looking over some apps that I want to download before I get my Evo. I noticed there is a ESPN Scorecenter app, but is there any hope or plans of getting the ESPN Sportcenter app like in the Apple catalog? I am a sports freak and would love to have this app on android. Any ideas or insight if this app will be eventually open to android market? Thanks!!

edit: I meant to refer to the ESPN Mobile Radio App, not the Scorecenter app.

Last edited:

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
The ESPN Scorecenter app in the Android Market is the official ESPN Scorecenter app, just like the one in the Apple App Store.

Last edited:

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
@stevied3- I am with you... I would love an ESPN Radio app. Hopefully they will make one!

@CansFan- It is the one by Atimi Software, Inc.

egeorgia#AC

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
There is a radio time app that does the same thing. I can listen to many ESPN radio boradcasts and even in different time zones so I can catch the beggining of a hosts show.

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The ESPN app just came out. I am sure they are working on the radio one as well. Many devs with apps in the App Store are working on porting them to Android. Those 160,000 new activation PER DAY are mighty enticing to devs ;)