Chrome Browser - Tilt to spread out Tabs

jmartinbsu

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I was playing around with Chrome Browser and found a setting that prompted me to play with it. I believe it's actually on by default but people may not realize the functionality is there.

The description in Chrome reads, "Allow scrolling of the stack view by flinging the device". So when you're looking at the stack of thumbnails representing each page (when you hit the open tabs # at the top of the browser) you can tilt the phone to get them to expand or stack up. It's something simple but great if you're trying to find a tab/thumbnail buried in the stack.

the setting is located under Menu - Settings - Developer Tools - Tilt Scrolling.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Yea its old news it was reported on the app review when chrome came out. Also when u delete all tabs you'll see the chrome logo. Also you can swipe between tabs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

blackswan0129

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I just found this feature today.

Google does a horrible job about promoting its features. I always see apple commercials about How a phone does this and that, then I Search on Android and most times it does the same thing. So it takes Apple to advertise About it's phone to learn about android, unless your a tech I, in order for Android uses to learn about their.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma