Apps won't update

GoogleDtab

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Recently my apps won't download or update on my Samsung Tab or my Galaxy SII Epic with my home wifi although I do have good internet acces on both. I have contacted my Cable company and have a good connection. Checked with my Modem manufacturer, not the problem. I checked with my router manufacturer and the router was fine but bought a new one anyway. I also did the clear cache and data thing, all with no results. Does anyone else have this problem or know of a solution. I have my ICS update but won't do it until my issue is resolved. Oh yeah, I am able to download or update on anyone elses wifi. :confused:

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
When you bought a new router, did you buy the same model? If so, do you have another model of router somewhere that you could test with? If you are able to download on other people's WiFi, I'd think it would have something to do with your router. If you don't have access to another router, any chance you could borrow one from someone to test it out? I really can't think of anything else that could be a problem other than the router.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Can you get access to a router of a different make? Maybe you have an old one somewhere, or, someone else you know might have an old one?

When you are connected to your WiFi, are you able to browse the internet?

Maybe try forgetting the connection, then add it back again.

Reactions: GoogleDtab

GoogleDtab

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Here is the latest, I did the ICS update this morning and at about noon I checked my Tablet and all of my updates were done. I had a few more pop up and I manually updated them with no problem. whatever the glich was got fixed (so far) with the update.:) Thanks Devinator for trying to help me out.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I was gonna say you should just try and update, but, you seemed like you didn't want to, based off your initial post. Guess I should just go with my gut from now on. :p But, yea, no problem. Glad you got it fixed!! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21