Hi All,

I need a way to quickly and selectively create reminders from a text message window. It can't take more than a couple clicks to create the reminder, or else it defeats the purpose. Ideally, I am looking for an app with a 'Remind Me' button right at the top of the text message window.

Clicking the ‘Remind Me’ button would bring up a menu that allows for quick configuration of a reminder in (x) hours (Could even allow the default # of hours to be set in the app settings to make it even quicker to use).

When the reminder comes up it should somehow reference the text. Perhaps something like: “Reminder to call 'Insert Person's Name or Number Here'” with a dismiss and snooze button.

I have tried apps that repeat notifications for unread messages, and it’s an improvement but not ideal as I tend to read messages even when I don’t have time to craft a response. I have also tried apps that repeat notifications for ALL messages that have not been replied to, but those can get annoying and over time I find myself ignoring the notifications. I need a way to manually and quickly set reminder notifications for messages I deem important.

Anyone know of an app that does this?

Thanks so much for your help in advance!!!

Matt
    08-14-2012 04:25 PM
    BugMe! Sticky Notes
    by Electric Pocket

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...et.bugme2.free
    08-15-2012 07:29 AM
    Hi Gekko,

Thanks for the response. I am looking over the app. It looks fairly quick to make a note, but I was really hoping to have something that worked in conjunction with a text message app...any other thoughts?

Thanks!

Matt
    08-15-2012 02:51 PM
    Lots of views, but only one response (Thanks Gekko). Is there really no texting app out there with a reminder button feature?

Thanks in advance all!

Matt
    08-16-2012 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD