Okay so I'm currently using a Dinc2 coming from the it Dinc and have been considering the Dinc 4g but have a question about handcent on ICS.

Right now one of my favorite features is the quick text where I hold the search button down and I can send a text without having to go into the application. I was wondering if this feature is still available on ICS since the physical search button is gone. Have they changed it to a different button?

PS still don't know why they got rid of the physical search button. Love using it in different programs.

Thanks

Sent from my Droidm Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2
    08-14-2012 11:52 PM
    Didn't even know I could do that. Will have to try it. Of course, I have a Razr Maxx so I still have a search button.
    08-15-2012 03:40 AM

Right now one of my favorite features is the quick text where I hold the search button down and I can send a text without having to go into the application. I was wondering if this feature is still available on ICS since the physical search button is gone. Have they changed it to a different button?
    Yes but I have the Samsung E4GT; the feature is available under ICS. Enable "Quick Compose" under settings for Handscent. Press/hold search key on phone (which new Dinc lacks) and that brings up dialog box asking which app to complete function. Select Hand scent and you're done!

I am Galaxy and I Approve this Message
    Sent from my SPH-D710
    08-15-2012 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD