Are there any apps that will restart the phone on a daily schedule?

06-30-2010 01:54 AM
    The power button?

But seriously, I had an app like this on my BB Tour. I believe it was called Quick Pull and it would reboot my BB every morning at 5am (could be set for any time) and would like to see something like that for the Android platform.
    06-30-2010 08:19 AM
    I have been looking for this too. I used to have an app that did that on my Pre, so I would be kind of surprised if android didn't have something similar. After a quick look in the market, the few I saw seemed to require rooting. Does anyone know of a reboot scheduler that does not require you to be rooted?
    08-13-2010 05:08 PM

I thought I would bump this instead of making a new post. I also had a Pre and used the Preset Reset application that would restart your phone at a predetermined time on whatever days you wanted. It was great for having a fresh OS every morning when you woke up.

Anyone know of an app that does this withOUT requiring root?

06-27-2011 08:13 PM
    As far as I'm aware, no application can restart your phone without root. I had a Restart Widget, and it required root. CyanogenMod, thankfully, has a restart option built-in to the power menu.
    06-28-2011 11:16 AM