Task app that does recurring tasks

terry.h

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to find a tasks app that can do recurring tasks (e.g. every Monday).

I have tried GTask and it says it can but it doesn't work.

It doesn't need to sync with Google, but I just want it to remind me of things every week or every so many days.

Does anyone know of any that work well?

I have the Galaxy S3 if that makes any difference. The built in calendar does tasks but not ones that repeat.

terry.h

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I have just downloaded Tasks but that doesn't do recurring tasks either.

Anyone know of any that do actually work with repeating tasks?

ETW11

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Astrid Tasks. When you make a new task, in the top left corner there is an option that says, "make repeating?" I have used this app for a long time and it has never let me down. I would recommend it to anyone.

Reactions: terry.h

zenibear

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Caynax alarm app is the only app I could find a few months ago to set an alarm for every so many days.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: terry.h

terry.h

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Astrid Tasks. When you make a new task, in the top left corner there is an option that says, "make repeating?" I have used this app for a long time and it has never let me down. I would recommend it to anyone.
I've downloaded this and it's just what I was after! Excellent app.

brownkity

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I use Tasks.
If you want really simple one you can also try Any.Do.
If you want to know other ones, check that ranking:
Android.zRanks.com/ranking/to-do-list-task-list-apps
You can also rank your favorite ones.

Thank you for this. It's free, syncs with Google, and gives me the widget for free along with being able to check off things from the widget. A step up, it adds my tasks to the notification bar (optional, but all free) I downloaded Astrid first, because I didn't see your post, but the widget left something to be desired in the free app. (Took me to the main app to check off things from the list...and many of them were paid only) Both apps give me recurring tasks, which is why I stumbled into this forum, but the widget won me over in Any.Do! Thanks, it's my new favorite task app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800