No audible notification on Facebook after last update

ArgonNJ#CB

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having an issue with no audible notifications after the last update? It vibrates and the light works, but no sound. Tried changing sounds, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, no luck. Running GNX on stock JB.

ArgonNJ#CB

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes, same here. Stock Android 4.0.3. I've always had have notifications issue with Facebook.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2.

Up until the last update, my notifications were great. I would get them the exact same time as on my ipad. Now, I still the get the timely updates, however the sound no longer works.

Spacemaker24

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
The most recent FB update is a worthless POS. Whonever gave the OK to release it should be fired.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

Spacemaker24

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
The Facebook app has always been a POS.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2.

Totally agree but the latest edition redefines futility. It's insane that it was released with how bad it is. Constant force close and other things. I've never seen worse user reviews. People are pissed.

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Totally agree but the latest edition redefines futility. It's insane that it was released with how bad it is. Constant force close and other things. I've never seen worse user reviews. People are pissed.

I've heard that the developers who develop the Facebook app are being forced to use the official app in order to improve it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Spacemaker24

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I've heard that the developers who develop the Facebook app are being forced to use the official app in order to improve it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

It force closes so frequently that they probably have up on it and saturated using the browser version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes