(i searched)

I have Chrome running on an HTC One X, everything updated.

Chrome will load a few pages, and then simply stop loading them.
    The progress bar will complete, but no page is displayed. Reloading or re-entering the URL won't help. Tapping the Tabs button goes to the black "New Tab" page instead of showing open tabs.

It's not the network, since this is happening on ATT & on Wifi.

I can get it to become responsive again if i exit Chrome and remove it from the list of recent apps, then relaunch.

I initially though it might be because I had the Gmail app disabled (I need an app that can support both Gmail and non-gmail addresses in one inbox) , but re-enabling Gmail didn't fix anything.

Any ideas?
    08-26-2012 09:10 AM
    Not sure what the problem could be, Chrome doesn't support flash so if the pages your trying to load have flash content this may be the issue?
    08-27-2012 11:30 AM
    Not sure what the problem could be, Chrome doesn't support flash so if the pages your trying to load have flash content this may be the issue?
    it's not limited to any one page. even google searches won't load.
    08-27-2012 12:13 PM
    Did you try to uninstall it and re-install again? And are you getting the same results using the stock browser?
    08-27-2012 03:09 PM
    I've got the same problem running Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 on a T-Mo S3 (it actually stopped working before I updated to 10.1.3). I had to switch to the stock browser it got so bad. It just stopped working one day not to long ago and I don't think I did any updates or downloaded anything beforehand.
    10-13-2013 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD