Facebook Pages App?

radroider

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
So I run a popular facebook page, but I am really unable to do a lot of things from my phone on it.... like check messages, see statistics, and other things. My friend with an Iphone has some sort of pages app that pretty much does everything you can from a computer.

Is there any sort of app to use to admin facebook pages? Is there one coming out?

If not, someone should def make one. Id throw a couple bucks for one.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I can check my Messages from the bar running across the top of the FB app.

What do you mean by Admin pages? Do you mean like the settings and whatnot? I can do that too, if that's what you mean.

Not sure about Statistics though, don't use that.

radroider

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I can check my Messages from the bar running across the top of the FB app.

What do you mean by Admin pages? Do you mean like the settings and whatnot? I can do that too, if that's what you mean.

Not sure about Statistics though, don't use that.

Not my personal messages. I'm talking about stuff for a facebook page. Like a commercial or humor page that people LIKE. The iphone has an app where you can manage all your page settings as well as check page messages...

App Store - Facebook Pages Manager

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Gotcha. Can you expand on what settings exactly you are looking to manage? And what is a page message? You mean when they post on their wall? I'm lost. :confused:

radroider

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Gotcha. Can you expand on what settings exactly you are looking to manage? And what is a page message? You mean when they post on their wall? I'm lost. :confused:

You can send personal messages to a page just like a person, seperate from posting on the wall.

In addition to seeing messages I would like to see some of the following....

1) Shares on posts. From the fb ap currently you can only see comments and likes

2) Reach: Reach is a statistic that you can see (if your a page manager) see link below

http://i.imgur.com/W0jPa.png

3) Easier ability to switch from your wall posts to posts by others: Most facebook pages only show the posts made by that facebook. If someone else posts on their wall, it goes to "recent posts by others". This is so pages can manage the content on their pages and can't be spammed by people. (among other reasons). Still it's useful to see posts by others for various reasons, and the current app doesn't allow you to so easily.

Hope that clears a few things up.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yea, that definitely clears things up. I was unable to figure out how to do anything like that using the current FB app. I know you said you tried, but, had to try on my own. I don't use any other FB app, so, can't really offer you a suggestion. Have you tried checking Play for other FB related apps?

radroider

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea, that definitely clears things up. I was unable to figure out how to do anything like that using the current FB app. I know you said you tried, but, had to try on my own. I don't use any other FB app, so, can't really offer you a suggestion. Have you tried checking Play for other FB related apps?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...b3guTW9iaWxlUGFnZU1hbmFnZXIiXQ&token=DapxVMxZ..

only thing I've found and it's gotten pretty mixed reviews.... putting it nicely

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol, well, it can't hurt to check it out. If you can't find anything else, or, no one else responds to this, I dunno what to tell you. You could try posting in General Help and How To. That's about all I got, sorry.

bigboi3000

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I have contacted Facebook about this numerous times, it's called a Facebook Page Manager app, if you advertise business or just a personal column people can go to your Page and comment, leave messages etc. On the app that was developed for ios you can actually reply to messages and other content, they never got around to making a app for android, I'm currently in the process of making a Petetion Page cause you have well over enough Android users that want the app and it's already been on ios for almost a year now and they haven't even put out a beta yet. You can use mobile pages but it's limited and made by a third party developer.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petition-for-Android-Page-Manager-App/441561625902266

Last edited: