I've come across some promo codes for the new NDrive Version 10 that i would like to share

Download your free trial, write an unbiased review, send me the link and your IMEI

Not sure if I can accommodate everyone but we'll see

~ANDRDMNAC
    07-01-2010 06:56 AM
    Good feedback, still have 6 free local maps available please contact me for sharing.
    07-02-2010 06:32 AM
    This was apretty cool app on the iphone but i don't seem the purpose on android with navigation from google maps. Am i missing something?
    07-02-2010 08:25 AM
    From what i've heard from users:

Because last year Google dropped their contracts with Navteq and TeleAtlas to provide map data (because they planned on offering Nav for free in Android, and Navteq doesn't like that) so they are using the US Census "Tiger" database as their mapping basis, and it is horribly inaccurate when compared to Navteq.

Google nav is a fun toy, and I'll use it for general directions, but if I need to be somewhere I have never been and I need to be their on time, I pull out my NDrive (which uses Tele Atlas maps).
    07-02-2010 09:32 AM
    also, the google app is missing major features that bug me (their absence i mean). being unable to save current locations as favorites, etc... i like ndrive so far.
    07-13-2010 07:58 PM
    Good feedback, still have 6 free local maps available please contact me for sharing.
    Do you happen to have anymore US maps available??
    08-18-2010 10:20 AM
    As Driver that has more seat time then the normal person. I've compared this with Google nav, and find Ndrive more feature rich. The lane assit is nice, speed warning is nice because as a driver I need to keep my speed in check. Had no issue with inputting. Addresses or looking for poi. The keyboard is nice and large buttons. Having a choice of voices is better then a robot. On my Droid X the screen is crisp and sharp and the Xscreen is wicked. Would like a option to hide the statue bar. And I love I don't have wait for the maps to draw because the are saved on the phone.
    08-18-2010 12:21 PM
    Removed.
    08-19-2010 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD