App to automatically store photos to different directories?

MojaveHigh

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Is there any kind of camera app or other app that will let me automatically store photos in different directories?

My scenario is: have a camera icon that opens my usual camera. Taken photos will be stored in the normal directory; have another camera icon that I customize to store photos in a different directory; etc. When you open one of the "cameras", it will store new photos in the specified directory until you close the app.

That way, when I want to take pictures of products at Best Buy, for example, I can click the camera app icon for that. When I want take pictures of my pets, I can click the app icon for that. For all other photos, I can click the usual app icon.

Another use might be separating out personal photos from work photos.

If you're a developer (I am, but still learning), is there a way to specify a directory for storing photos via a camera app programmatically?

Cellmeister

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
since no replies;

there's many free & paid camera apps @ google play with additional settings, ie storage location

Also some devices have settings where to store your DCIM folder, from there you can create folders to move your pics

hope that helps

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo