Bloo 1.5 is AWESOME for Facebook

sonar_chris

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to let you guys know that Bloo 1.5 is an awesome Facebook app that has controlable notifications to your task bar (poll notification from 1 min incriements and up) It allows Facebook chat as well. It doesn't have a streaming widget but other than that, its a great app. Version 1.5 isn't in the app store, so you have to download it from outside the market. I would post where I got it, but I don't know if that violates forum rules, so if anyone wants it, PM me. You also need Astro in install which can be found in the market.

Edit:

Admin said posting the link was ok so here it is

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=679555

Enjoy.

Last edited:

sonar_chris

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Also, it took me a few min to figure out how to reply to peoples comments on a wall or status, just long press, the menu key doesn't do a whole lot on this app.

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to let you guys know that Bloo 1.5 is an awesome Facebook app that has controlable notifications to your task bar (poll notification from 1 min incriements and up) It allows Facebook chat as well. It doesn't have a streaming widget but other than that, its a great app. Version 1.5 isn't in the app store, so you have to download it from outside the market. I would post where I got it, but I don't know if that violates forum rules, so if anyone wants it, PM me. You also need Astro in install which can be found in the market.

Edit:

Admin said posting the link was ok so here it is

Bloo 1.5 W/ Facebook Chat - xda-developers

Enjoy.

I'll PM you the linke. You'll need to use Astro to install since its not a Market App. Astro is available in the market though.

PM me please. I'll check it out

is there a link for non members of that website?
sorry im lazy :(

can i get a pm or link or zip or something? I am on too many sites already and don't want to join another

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance