Bloo 1.5 is AWESOME for Facebook

panicws

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Also, it took me a few min to figure out how to reply to peoples comments on a wall or status, just long press, the menu key doesn't do a whole lot on this app.

Oh Thank all that is good. I have been searching sites for a while now. I keep forgetting that long presses in Android!

Thanks!

JMusic

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I have been using Bloo since not long after I got my phone. In my opinion it is by far the best way to access Facebook from an Android phone.

lexcoupe2100

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I agree, I think bloo is by far the best app Ive used for facebook, I just did some chat on it and was smooth.., highly recommended if you like facebook.

jgosline

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I like the app overall but the feed is a day old, even if I push refresh.

I have the same issue, would be better than stock if it had the current information. I use FB to see what my friends are doing now, not 1-2 days ago. Any way to get the feed to be more current?

kmaxima

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue, would be better than stock if it had the current information. I use FB to see what my friends are doing now, not 1-2 days ago. Any way to get the feed to be more current?
You have to give the Bloo application permissions to view the full stream feed. See the blog entry at Problems seeing feeds? Read here. ? Bloo – The Android Facebook App and follow the link he has listed there to grant the applicable permission and you should be able to see everything.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, its just sitting there on the left side of the notification bar. When I slide the bar open it says "you are currantly offline".

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, its just sitting there on the left side of the notification bar. When I slide the bar open it says "you are currantly offline".

Was it disabled or just set for offline? If it were stuck on my phone I would probably throw it across the room :p