So yes, I'm new to Chrome. Let the flaming start....

Anyway, is there not a close, or exit option on Chrome? I was using Firefox Beta, where that had a "Quit" in the menu.

Sent from my Google Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Running BAMF Paradigm 2.2.
    09-05-2012 08:57 PM
    Good question, I always just back out of Chrome, but hit quit in FF beta. I don't remember seeing an option to quit, or exit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    09-05-2012 09:08 PM
    I dislike Google Chrome browser on my Nexus but totally love Dolphin Browser.

Unfortunately both don't have a quit option! I just press the exit haptic key and then slide to close the browser. But that doesn't close the Chrome app. It still stores session and just closes it from last opened.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    09-06-2012 06:10 AM
    I dislike Google Chrome browser on my Nexus but totally love Dolphin Browser.

Unfortunately both don't have a quit option! I just press the exit haptic key and then slide to close the browser. But that doesn't close the Chrome app. It still stores session and just closes it from last opened.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    On Dolphin, if you hit the back button when on your speed-dial page, you will quit the application. There is a prompt for deleting history and cache, too.
    09-06-2012 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD