sms notification app?

KurtM88

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I have the S3 with CM10
So i love the way the stock message app works and how I have the quick reply option but I don't like the inability to have a reminder at set intervals say every two minutes if I have a missed text and the absence of led light I've tried light flow and didn't work
any ideas

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

SquareWide

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. There are various virtual assistant/secretary type apps on the market that are designed to bring this sort of thing to better light and manage it better.
Maybe try those?
I don't imagine there's a stock setting for that.

imtoomuch

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Try SMS Popup. It's a great little app that used to be my favorite, but I've since been sticking with the stock notification bar notification. I believe it has the features you are looking for.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Try SMS Popup. It's a great little app that used to be my favorite, but I've since been sticking with the stock notification bar notification. I believe it has the features you are looking for.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I used this app on my Droid 2 and it was awesome, but for some reason it doesn't work so well on my galaxy s3. The led show the right color or blink, it just stays on. The little number on the envelope that means I have a new message doesn't go away either. It's quite frustrating as I have contacted the developer and have only gotten an auto response.

Edit: Downloaded the popup notifications app, now called Glowfly. It had the same issues as SMS popup.

Last edited:

mvysata

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Try this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kuma.smartnotify

sn1en.jpg
sn2en.jpg

Theonebg98

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have used gosms on my apollo . My galaxy ace 2 and now on my note 2. You can customise repeat notifications . Led colour . Individual message alerts . Even the style sheet

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance