friend stream-like app

midwest_kc

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Im looking for an app like friend stream, that gives me facebook, twitter streams in one feed. Quite frankly, friend stream sucks, but ive had apps like this on my blackberry that were awesome. Does anyone have any suggestions?

jalba3

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Are you referring to Social Scope? I just switched form my Curve 8900 and miss that application so much! Friend Stream aims to do the same but its not as robust and seems relatively glitchy.

For example if I'm on the the All tab which shows everything, and I click a tweet or a link from a tweet, it will open up Peep and it wont even take me to that tweet or scroll near it. Instead it takes me to the most recent tweet.

If you find an application similar please let me know!

midwest_kc

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Socialscope is what I had been using. Something like that would be awesome, and i'd pay great money for it of someone developed it.

midwest_kc

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that was pretty bad. I think people would have been ok with it, were it not for the seeming randomness of the invites, and the fact that not everyone got updates in a timely manner. It took forever for me to get the update with foursquare and flickr support. I understand it was beta, but get people updates sooner for the love of god.

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
socialite does this...it's the service that comes on the LG Ally, but it works on my Droid X.

you can probably find an apk for it somewhere on the forums

TheReclinerJockey

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Instead of an app I use the Colorize widget. Then I can use whatever Apps I want.
Pure messages and LauncherPro both have Widgets that do this too.

- sent from my HTC Evo "Seafone" using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge