O.K heres my problem.
    I downloaded my music from I-Tunes to my SD Card. Everything went fine but most of the album covers were not displayed. I read the forums and decided to try the Easy Phone Tunes app to download the music. Again all the music went through except for most of the album covers.
    I then decided to try and download it to my Internal memory and I now have all the album covers. The problem is I don't want the music in my internal memory but on my SD Card. Does anyone have a solution for me.
    07-05-2010 09:26 AM
    You can try double Twist. It's like iTunes for Android.

Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3
    07-05-2010 10:44 AM
    I just mount my phone then drag and drop my songs from itunes into the music folder on my phone.
    07-05-2010 11:06 AM
    I haven't loaded any of my itunes stuff to my phone yet. I do have Double Twist as was recommended above, but if that doesn't work try this:

Cubed: Music player for Android with a 3D user interface

That is the one I use because it fetches album art for you. It's pretty good at it.
    07-05-2010 12:37 PM
    There's lots and lots of threads about this already, but I'll throw out a recommendation anyway. I use iSyncr to sync iTunes to my SD card. Most of the time - if not always - it copies over the album art. For those times when it doesn't, I used the Mixzing player in the market which integrates a feature that downloads missing album art. I've also heard good things about Album Art Grabber in the market.
    07-05-2010 12:42 PM
    mspot = amazing
    07-05-2010 03:47 PM
    OK, CoverFlow 101:

Apple, much like Microsoft, doesn't like to conform to widely used standards. Most non-Apple media players use an image embedded in the MP3 file to display the cover art. Apple, at least on devices that use coverflow, and in recent releases of iTunes, does not.

In iTunes, Apple stores the cover art in a separate database, not in the actual mp3 or mp4 (AAC) file. When you download music to an iPod with coverflow, iTunes downloads the images into a database on the iPod, and not in the music file itself. (Just for fun, they use completely different database formats in iTunes and on the devices themselves.

So when you copy the music files to your Evo, you're doing just that: copying music. But not the cover art, because that's not in the music file. So you'll need an app that's smart enough to match up the image in the iTunes database with the music file, and insert that art into the MP3.

I think, in iTunes, that if you manually select 1 or more songs, and add the album art using the Get Info context menu, it does put the cover art directly into the mp3 file.
    07-05-2010 04:06 PM
    iSyncr syncs play lists and album art for me
    07-05-2010 04:46 PM
    I will try some of the apps posted.
    07-06-2010 06:01 AM
    Ive been using doubletwist to sync up my itunes and all my music on my phone; although the doubletwist music player, I don't care for that at all. I still use my zimly music player which is awesome. I don't have many issues with album art not being pulled over.

I was thinking of trying isyncr though, I've heard lots of good things about it.
    07-06-2010 07:20 AM
    So when you copy the music files to your Evo, you're doing just that: copying music. But not the cover art, because that's not in the music file. So you'll need an app that's smart enough to match up the image in the iTunes database with the music file, and insert that art into the MP3.
    ^ This. Unless the sync app checks for artwork, it really won't make a difference.
    07-06-2010 07:42 AM
    Ive been using doubletwist to sync up my itunes and all my music on my phone; although the doubletwist music player, I don't care for that at all. I still use my zimly music player which is awesome. I don't have many issues with album art not being pulled over.

I was thinking of trying isyncr though, I've heard lots of good things about it.
    I think what usually works best is one app to sync and one app to play because you may not find one that does both well or does all that you want. I sync with DoubleTwist and lately I've been using Cubed to play back.

What's really great about the Android platform is that there are sooooo many choices (unlike the iPhone) and you can try them all without worrying that your phone will explode (unlike BB ).
    07-06-2010 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD