I am thinking about subscribing to the NFL Mobile premium package for the $5 per month.

1) Will I be able to see any NFL Sunday GameLive with audio?

2) Does the app work okay? I had DirectV Sunday Package along with its internet access. The internet access was really terrible and made use of the app useless.

Appreciate your comments.
    09-21-2012 12:17 PM
    I have it, and it's nice. Just watch on Wifi if you can. You can watch NFL RedZone, Monday, Thursday and Sunday night football. And anything on NFL network

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
    09-21-2012 01:29 PM
    I am thinking about subscribing to the NFL Mobile premium package for the $5 per month.

1) Will I be able to see any NFL Sunday GameLive with audio?

2) Does the app work okay? I had DirectV Sunday Package along with its internet access. The internet access was really terrible and made use of the app useless.

Appreciate your comments.
    Basically anything on NFL, you'll be able to watch live - including the Thursday Night Football. Plus you get live Sunday and Monday Night Football.

It's a great app.

If you don't subscribe, you can still get gameday audio.
    09-21-2012 01:39 PM
    Specifically will I be able to watch live and NFL game that is being broadcast on Sunday's or will I only get the Red Zone on Sunday's?
    09-21-2012 02:13 PM
    Red zone. I can't even update this application on my Xoom. Last year it was available but for some reason Verizon doesn't allow the games on the tablets. I was pretty pissed, now they charge you for the service and I still can't get it, still pissed about this. Don't understand why it's a Verizon exclusive application if it's not available on all their capable devices and it's no longer part of your Verizon contract. I'm guessing once the deal ends the NFL will not tie itself to one carrier any longer.

Sunday Ticket gets all the Sunday games. I think is ridiculous that it doesn't give you every game (Sunday night, Thursday & Monday Night) due to the price tag.

Sent via my Galaxy Nexus
    60% of the time, It works every time!
    09-21-2012 02:27 PM
    Specifically will I be able to watch live and NFL game that is being broadcast on Sunday's or will I only get the Red Zone on Sunday's?
    Just the Sunday Night game. During the day, you'll have access to Red Zone.

---------- Post Merged at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Red zone. I can't even update this application on my Xoom. Last year it was available but for some reason Verizon doesn't allow the games on the tablets. I was pretty pissed, now they charge you for the service and I still can't get it, still pissed about this. Don't understand why it's a Verizon exclusive application if it's not available on all their capable devices and it's no longer part of your Verizon contract. I'm guessing once the deal ends the NFL will not tie itself to one carrier any longer.

Sunday Ticket gets all the Sunday games. I think is ridiculous that it doesn't give you every game (Sunday night, Thursday & Monday Night) due to the price tag.

Sent via my Galaxy Nexus
    60% of the time, It works every time!
    ..My guess is that they'll tie themselves to another carrier.

(Sprint was the exclusive carrier before Verizon)
    neil154 likes this.
    09-21-2012 02:30 PM