I am looking for an app that will allow me to access my Mediafire files for upload/download. Since they don't yet have an official app, is anyone aware of one that will do this?

Or, am I just in the back of a long line of those waiting on the same thing?
    07-06-2010 09:06 AM
    Hey, no shortcutting!
    Get to the back of the line!
    07-06-2010 01:05 PM
    Is it just me or does his username look like Cory the moderators lol. I thought it was at first.

I use dropbox and it works wonderfully, you can then give people a link if I'm not mistaken for sharing the file.
    07-06-2010 01:13 PM
    Never said you were related? I said they looked similar and how at first glance I thought you were him. Admin, mod, whatever. Thanks for adding to the conversation though!

Gory Streaker
    Cory Streater

sheesh.....

**EDIT**
    I'm not crazy or talking to myself, an admin deleted the guy I was talking about that had post previously.
    07-06-2010 01:23 PM
    Did I miss something here?
    07-06-2010 10:17 PM
    Did I miss something here?
    Yeah someone deleted the post of the guy I was responding too. Undoubtedly he got banned or deleted or something!? Guess I was right in my assumption.
    07-07-2010 08:36 AM
    No, you're not crazy. A member who was recently banned decided he would go through the trouble of registering several additional names, thinking it would somehow upset me. Unfortunately for him, it was a lot more effort for him to go through the trouble of doing that, than it was for me to hit one button and get rid of him each time.
    07-08-2010 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD