09-21-2010 12:59 PM
36 12
tools
    ESPN Radio Seattle not working on it right now.

Hasn't worked since launch. Other channels do though.
    08-06-2010 10:42 PM
    I refuse to buy this app.

$2.99 on iTunes but $4.99 on the Android Market?

What's the deal there?
    08-07-2010 01:04 AM
    Anyone know if its working for rooted devices yet?
    08-07-2010 12:06 PM
    Anyone know if its working for rooted devices yet?
    Working on my rooted Droid X. Not the Seattle station though. But that was going on even before root.
    08-07-2010 12:12 PM
    So this is more of a Froyo on any device issue then, right?
    08-07-2010 03:15 PM
    I don't know if this helps at all but when I had my OG Droid, I bought this application as soon as it was released and it did not work for me. I had an email exchange with the developers and I told them I was running a Froyo custom ROM (BuglessBeast v.4) and they told me that it wasn't working for rooted 2.2 devices yet. They later fixed that and it did end up working on my Droid so if they are aware of the issue, I'm sure they'll be updating the application sometime, hopefully soon.
    08-07-2010 04:38 PM
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll update it. Just hopefully soon lol. I used it all the time on my
    iPhone and it'll be nice to have it on my Evo.

Since we're here I have a related question. Is there anyplace else where I can get access
    to ESPN podcasts? On my iPhone the mobile site had a podcast center. The same mobile
    site on Android doesn't have it?
    08-07-2010 05:25 PM
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll update it. Just hopefully soon lol. I used it all the time on my
    iPhone and it'll be nice to have it on my Evo.

Since we're here I have a related question. Is there anyplace else where I can get access
    to ESPN podcasts? On my iPhone the mobile site had a podcast center. The same mobile
    site on Android doesn't have it?
    Then the only thing I can think of is either Google Listen (you'd have to add the subscriptions one by one) or another podcast application.
    08-07-2010 05:32 PM
    I have Google Listen. I'm going through the setup but I'm running into a small problem.
    Says I need to add my Google account through the "System Preferences" before I can
    start adding my subscriptions. Where in the world is "System Preferences" at?
    08-07-2010 05:41 PM
    Never mind. I just went ahead and got the app. The developers make it a point on the app
    and on their log page that they're working on a fix for the Evo problem. The radio stations
    are hit and miss. The podcasts work fine though. On WiFi or 3G. I'm happy with that for now.
    08-07-2010 07:17 PM
    This app was updated again yesterday. Gives the ability to scrub forward/back
    on podcasts now. Only for Froyo though. The app has gotten much better.
    09-21-2010 12:59 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD