Best. App. Ever.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
So I discovered an app called prankowl. It makes 2 people's phones call each other and let's you change what each person sees for called ID and record it so you can listen. I've been making pizza hut and Walmart call my pal, but the caller ID shows up as his girlfriend so he answers everytime. It's so awkward for him when his phone rings and it's the pizza place asking him what he wants to order. I've used fake caller ID apps, but this takes it to a whole new level. I'm going to make some Chinese resteraunts call other Chinese resteraunts.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I went ahead and made 2 Chinese restaurants call each other. After being confused for a few seconds and both asking each other if they wanted delivery or take out, they started yelling at each other in Chinese. I laughed like a little kid.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I went ahead and made 2 Chinese restaurants call each other. After being confused for a few seconds and both asking each other if they wanted delivery or take out, they started yelling at each other in Chinese. I laughed like a little kid.

Lol. Bad bad bad. Record it.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums