Notes app that synchs?

thoots

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Folks,

I'm brand-new to Android (just got an original Galaxy Note), and what it doesn't have is what I used very often with my old BlackBerry devices: "Notes."

I'm sure there must be older threads about notes, but here is my specific information: I've got about 70 notes in Microsoft Outlook, and all I really want to do is get them over to my phone, without typing them by hand. I just want plain text notes, and I just want some way to either send them to the phone directly (yeah, right), or to some online thing, and then to the phone.

I'll gladly pay for a "no ads" app, but I sure don't want (or need) one of the things with monthly rates for some amount of usage.

Otherwise, I've just got one need and one want: I need to be able to sort the notes by alphabetical order, and I would like some means of changing the background color, in case the developer made some horrific choice in a background color.

I've done some research so far, which yielded some of the questions I just posted above, but so far, I haven't quite found what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can send my way!

thoots

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis