Basically, I want an app to help me better organize my homework, due dates, etc. for my college classes. Preferably, I'd like something that has a widget, so that I can just sort of "check" them off as I complete them, so I can see what I still have to do and what I don't have to do. Just getting sick of having to write everything down, yanno?

I have a Galaxy Nexus, and the stock calendar app/ widget is... okay, but it's difficult to put list specific homework assignments that way, and obviously, you can't really "check them off" as completed, or anything like that (except by manually deleting the entries when you finish them, which seems kinda cumbersome).

Anything out there I'm not aware of? If not, I suppose I can continue just doing the old fashioned pen-and-paper "checklist".
    10-02-2012 10:20 AM
    Basically, I want an app to help me better organize my homework, due dates, etc. for my college classes. Preferably, I'd like something that has a widget, so that I can just sort of "check" them off as I complete them, so I can see what I still have to do and what I don't have to do. Just getting sick of having to write everything down, yanno?
    Try this one. Very helpful and has time reminder. Scan here for app
    Any good calendar/ checklist apps (w/ widget)? Maybe I should explain a little better...-time-meter.png
    10-02-2012 10:40 AM
    Man, you missed a deal on Tasks app for $0.25 cents... https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sks.tasks.paid
    when i first saw the app with 4.7 rating i wondered whats good about it but then i bought it and used it and its a very simple and good app.

Dont worry there is a free version as well with all features. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eamtasks.tasks
    10-02-2012 10:45 AM
    10-02-2012 01:15 PM