09-03-2010 06:06 PM
37 12
tools
    does this work on the Evo yet?
    07-19-2010 11:07 AM
    does this work on the Evo yet?
    No it does not
    07-19-2010 01:22 PM
    I try it on my Nexus one, works fine except for email supporting. Anyway, I like it Blinking
    That's cool.. multi-color LED looks good.
    07-21-2010 12:51 AM
    A few questions:

1. Can I set this to blink the LED for more than the standard 5 minutes?

2. If the phone is charging, does the LED still blink when there is a missed call/text...?

3. Is it using a lot of resources in the background and/or draining the battery?
    1. Perhaps not.
    2. Yes
    3. No.
    07-22-2010 11:45 PM
    I try it on my Nexus one, works fine except for email supporting. Anyway, I like it Blinking

+1 for Email Support...!! I have several email accounts that I would LOVE to have seperate LED Colors for...
    07-27-2010 08:37 AM
    Blink doesn't work very well on my evo. Uninstalled...
    07-30-2010 01:51 AM
    I see you can change the frequency, but is there an option to change the duration instead of just blinking until the alert is acknowledged?
    08-12-2010 08:26 AM
    I'm new here and I'm not yet an Android owner, but one of the things that I absolutley need is a visual notifications. I have BerryBuzz on my Blackberry and it would be great if there was something like it for Android.
    With BerryBuzz there are 10 different colors to choose from as well as quite a few "Disco" light programs which combine the colors in different blinking patterns. I don't have to be near the phone to know when I've gotten an email, text/SMS or there is an incoming call or PIN message.
    Keeping the fingers crossed for something similar for Android.
    08-12-2010 11:00 AM
    I'm new here and I'm not yet an Android owner, but one of the things that I absolutley need is a visual notifications. I have BerryBuzz on my Blackberry and it would be great if there was something like it for Android.
    With BerryBuzz there are 10 different colors to choose from as well as quite a few "Disco" light programs which combine the colors in different blinking patterns. I don't have to be near the phone to know when I've gotten an email, text/SMS or there is an incoming call or PIN message.
    Keeping the fingers crossed for something similar for Android.
    There's a couple of things out but they only do notifications for text only or email only. Nothing truly like BerryBuzz quite yet (I know, I loved BerryBuzz on my old BB). Here's hoping someone will make one! I'd gladly buy it
    08-12-2010 11:51 AM
    Is blink working on the droid X yet? I tried it when I first got my X and it did not but since its been almost a month I wasn't sure if the developer released a fix.
    09-02-2010 10:33 AM
    Nope.. I think.
    09-02-2010 11:35 PM
    Sweet thanks for the heads up will check this out.
    09-03-2010 06:06 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD