Blink : Customize your LED alert

stalker

May 13, 2010
Visit site
icon_523.png
Blink : Customize your LED alert

Blink is a free software available to download from android market. Blink will override your default LED color with different color for different notifications. You can customize notification with the color of LED you want. Application provide customization for notifications like SMS, MMS, Missed Call, Low Battery and Low system memory etc.

NOTE: The application is running fine with nexus one with multicolored trackball notifications in froyo.

Feature:
- New SMS & MMS LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- Missed Call LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- New Phone Call LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- Low Battery LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- Low System Memory LED Color & Frequency Adjustment

Screenshots

Blink_1_thumb.png
Blink_2_thumb.png

Direct Download: http://downloadandroid.info/download/Blink.apk
Scan QR code:
Blink-150x150.jpg

Source:droid-life.com

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I saw this and since I have come to androids from blackberry sounds kinda like berrybuzz. Except this is for andriods.Will it work on the 2.2 update that is coming out later this year.:)

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I was looking for a good solution for this recently. I've tried other alternatives that change your LED but none of them worked well or if they did they were memory hogs that seemed to drain my battery.

This one looks promising and I like the feature of the battery LED blink and memory Blink.

Krzr93

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Does this work on the Incredible? I tried changing the LED color but all it does it green.
I don't think it will work for the DI. I've noticed that only a green or orange led will light so I think other colors won't work because there's no led for them.

sk8skanj

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Only color that worked for my DInc was green, and I have yet to actually look at the LED to seeif it even works when I do get a text.