Netflix

Ktulu

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I badly want a Netflix app. One of the many reasons I'm going to Android from Blackberry is to get Netflix streaming. It may take a little while but it seems like it will happen. Blackberry... who knows?

Maximaniac

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Is there an app that lets you manage your netflix queue? By manage, I mean add/remove movies and also move movies up or down in the queue. I'm still on my BB Storm1 and appbrain is blocked at my work so I can't search for any apps in the marketplace, but I'll be getting the X next week.

scorn001

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I really think the Blockbuster app is going to a complete failure. There is no way I'm going to pay $4 to rent a movie that I can ONLY watch on my 4.3" display, esp when there is a perfectly good HDMI port available that should be taken advantage of. I realize they aren't using the HDMI due to some sort of contract limitations, which in my mind is irrelevant, I'm still not going to pay the $$ for such limited usability.

I don't know how the Netflix mobile app will work, but I believe the Netflix online service I use on my Blu-Ray player lets me watch as many movies as I want as part of my $19.99/month subscription, AND watch them on my 55" HDTV. I hope they do the same on mobile devices.

Last edited:

KrispyKrink

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Is there an app that lets you manage your netflix queue? By manage, I mean add/remove movies and also move movies up or down in the queue. I'm still on my BB Storm1 and appbrain is blocked at my work so I can't search for any apps in the marketplace, but I'll be getting the X next week.

"Mobile Que"

They use the official Netflix api, lets you manage both your disc and instant que.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

"Mobile Que"

They use the official Netflix api, lets you manage both your disc and instant que.

I have not tried 'Mobile Que" but I use Feedflix, which lets me see anything that's in theaters, new or upcominf on DVD/Blu-Ray, etc, add them to my queue, as well as manage my queue (Disc and instant queue as well as view my "Saved" titles and "At Home" Titles.

A couple things I don't like that I wish it did:
  1. While I can move titles up and down, I cannot manually assign a position, such as #5 (but can move it to the top or bottom)
  2. I have my Netflix and Facebook synced (so when I rate movies on the Netflix site, it posts it and my review to Facebook). I wish it supported this.
  3. While it allows me to add things to my queue, it does not have an "add to instant queue" functionality for those that are available.

I will have to check out Mobile Que to see what it offers, but I'm pretty happy with Feedflix at the moment (although another option to manage the queue would be handy)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca