08-13-2017 11:26 AM
530 ... 202122
tools
    Hi, after a library update today (changed media scan) album art has disappeared from the playlist panel and my music view. I have looked through settings and can't work out how to get it back. Art is still displayed fine in 'now playing'. Can you please help with this?
    07-29-2017 06:36 AM
    Hi, after a library update today (changed media scan) album art has disappeared from the playlist panel and my music view. I have looked through settings and can't work out how to get it back. Art is still displayed fine in 'now playing'. Can you please help with this?
    The changed media scan has a tendency to corrupt the library. To fix it you need to do a full rescan.
    07-29-2017 01:17 PM
    Hi,
    I was using my own library and internet radio stations via squeeze box server running on my PC. Yesterday I tried again to use internet radio but I get a data time out. Also searching for radio stations is not possible (time out, tried tablet and phone).
    The only thing I can remember what I did in the last days is an update of the SB library in the server settings on my PC.

Can you please give me a hint what I could check?

Bart
    08-11-2017 06:36 AM
    Hi,
    I was using my own library and internet radio stations via squeeze box server running on my PC. Yesterday I tried again to use internet radio but I get a data time out. Also searching for radio stations is not possible (time out, tried tablet and phone).
    The only thing I can remember what I did in the last days is an update of the SB library in the server settings on my PC.

Can you please give me a hint what I could check?

Bart
    I'm not sure what could cause this. Do the radio stations work when you select them using the web browser interface?
    08-13-2017 01:25 AM
    Hi,
    Thanks for the quick response. Web interface worked but also no Radio. It seemed to be a very strange system state of my server, as accessing the SB music (and other files) on the server was possible but other services didn't work (e.g. SB Radio or TeamViewer access) and Windows Login did also not show (only windows login image).
    After hard reset of server everything works as expected.

Thanks for the great support and great apps.
    Bart
    08-13-2017 11:26 AM
530 ... 202122