Question About Google Play Music App...

curtisk228

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been using the Google Play Music App for some time now. I think its a great app but I have one question/complaint. When I play music from artists and then pick an album by the artist then pick the first song on that album, the app goes thru each song in the album until it gets to the end. Once it gets to the end of the album, it stops playing! I have to go back to the app to select the next album by the same artist then play the first song in that album. Is there any way the app can do that on its own? The desktop version of Google Play Music does this task just fine automatically. It will skip to the first song of the next album on its own. But the mobile app doesn't do this. I have to go in and select the next album and play the first song manually. I have a the Sprint Galaxy Nexus L700 running version 4.1.1 in case this helps. Thanks in advance...

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
there isnt an option to play next album when one is completed and are you sure it works that way on the desktop??
I just checked and it stops when an album is done. didnt go to next album.

but there is a better way in mobile app than going back to each album and clicking play.
once you started playing a music in an album go back to the list of album and there is a menu on each album on the right bottom. click on it and click "add to queue". do it for the albums you want to play.

curtisk228

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I tried it on my PC to be sure it worked on the desktop version before I started the thread. It worked for me. After the last song in the album played it went on to the next song automatically. Maybe this would be something the next version of the mobile app could feature.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech