Just friggin great. It seems like Skype was deleted from Fring. Why but why?
    07-09-2010 07:29 PM
    I just came in to ***** about the same thing. WTF?!?!

After I just (literally and hour ago) brought home a web cam for the wife and set it up. Then I'm all like "come in here so I can show you how awesome my phone is" and my wife is all like "whatever" while rolling her eyes and I'm all like "you'll think this phone is awesome now!" and she's all sarcastic like "sure I will" and I'm all like "just watch this"

5 minutes later I'm all like "dammit" and she's all like "leave me alone so I can get back to Farmville"
    07-09-2010 07:33 PM
    I just came in to ***** about the same thing. WTF?!?!

After I just (literally and hour ago) brought home a web cam for the wife and set it up. Then I'm all like "come in here so I can show you how awesome my phone is" and my wife is all like "whatever" while rolling her eyes and I'm all like "you'll think this phone is awesome now!" and she's all sarcastic like "sure I will" and I'm all like "just watch this"

5 minutes later I'm all like "dammit" and she's all like "leave me alone so I can get back to Farmville"
    LOL And I was all like "WTF"!
    07-09-2010 07:35 PM
    Glad I have those two cameras on my EVO so I can...uhm....do....uhm....well....uhm....something with it. Perhaps someday. **twiddles thumbs**
    07-09-2010 07:52 PM
    I wonder why Skype just doesn't go ahead and make an Android version of their app?
    07-09-2010 07:57 PM
    I wonder why Skype just doesn't go ahead and make an Android version of their app?
    They have, but they made a deal with the Devil (read: Verizon), and it's chained to work over 3G only, only over Verizon, and with no video calls.
    07-09-2010 09:34 PM
    Its TEMPORARY!

They TEMPORARILY removed it while they upgrade their systems because they just opened it up to the iPhone kids
    07-09-2010 09:38 PM
    Oh ok, there is still hope then. Damn iPhone kids! lol

Posted from my EVO4G - Baked Snack 9.6 ROM
    07-10-2010 12:30 AM
    Dumb Iphone breaks everything! Even itself lol
    07-10-2010 12:50 AM
    You iPhone kids get off my lawn!!!!
    07-10-2010 01:27 AM
    Oh ok, there is still hope then. Damn iPhone kids! lol

Posted from my EVO4G - Baked Snack 9.6 ROM
    Dumb Iphone breaks everything! Even itself lol
    You iPhone kids get off my lawn!!!!