Increase your cell signal with this app- REALLY WORKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I have this on my cell because with my S2 Epic Touch 4G has an issue with the 3g radio sticking sometimes. I sit next to someone with the same phone and have no signal while they have 5 bars. I use this app and BAM my signal is back. Really all it does is turn all the radios off and restarts them so if anything is sticking it opens them back up. It is temporary once in a while but usually I do this before turning on Netflix and I can get through at least an episode or 2 of an hour long show without buffering after the initial waiting for it to start.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Just loaded up this bad boy. I had 1 bar of signal, now I'm running a full 5! Thanks for posting, man! :D

Sent from my HTC One X

rexxman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
What does this do that you can also accomplish by setting Airplane mode and then removing Airplane mode?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
What does this do that you can also accomplish by setting Airplane mode and then removing Airplane mode?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
Its similar in a way, Airplane mode just turns off your signal and refreshes it when you turn it back on, but this app I believe will actually look for the strongest cell tower in the area and connect to it

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I tried this app while I was hunting this weekend. My camp is in kind of a "no mans land" of cell coverage. Normally my phone switches between home (cspire) and roaming on Verizon and Tmobile. Verizon has the best coverage but I only lock onto it occasionally. When I tried this app, it told me it had increased my signal but in reality, I lost all signal. After trying this app over a period of 3 days in various locations, I can say that this app did nothing. I know there are a couple of you that say this works and thats great, it just didn't work for me. Also, every time you use the app, it nags you for a 5 star rating. Hell I almast gave it 5 stars just to make it quit.

Greenagain

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I was going through this on my PC and clicked the link...
DO NOT click the link, It install a bunch of crap for redirecting you every time you open a browser page....

It doesn't even bring anything up in the Google play store

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I was going through this on my PC and clicked the link...
DO NOT click the link, It install a bunch of crap for redirecting you every time you open a browser page....

It doesn't even bring anything up in the Google play store

I corrected the link that smooth4lyfe posted, but the one he had before was a genuine link to the Google Play site. If your browser was redirected after clicking that link, and you were prompted to install something, I would highly suggest you run a proper anti-virus/anti-malware scan on the machine you were using.

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Well I gave it a shot.. I do not see the before and after referred to , and I went from 1 bar to....1 bar lol...doesnt work for me :(

comtech1

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
i live in the outer ring of st Louis,mo and it def for sure made my signal better,no more chirps and beeps,sig is for sure better,my friends commented on it

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power