I dunno if it has one built in but is there a password protection for the Inc. that is similar to the iPhone one
    07-10-2010 03:51 AM
    Try B-Folders maybe, if you want to store notes and passwords inside a password protected folder.
    07-10-2010 10:00 AM
    I dunno if it has one built in but is there a password protection for the Inc. that is similar to the iPhone one
    What do you want to protect? Access to the phone itself, specific files, or apps?
    07-10-2010 10:04 AM
    If you're asking about a password manager type application, please search this forum. We have many threads asking this question already.

Also a friendly reminder...

Post in the right forum - The forum index is broken down by categories. There are specific forums for applications, devices, device hacks, carriers, general chat, etc. Unique forums exist for a reason. Before you create a new thread, please ensure it is being posted in the most applicable forum. Threads discussing an Android application are generally not device specific, and should be posted in the Apps forum.
    07-10-2010 10:10 AM
    Not sure what the Iphone has..the Incredible has a connect the dots kind of password protection..
    07-10-2010 10:11 AM
    If you mean encrypting/protecting files, I'm only aware of one that seems adequate, which may finally be out of beta testing, in my opinion, since it wasn't ready for primetime until recently. Droidvault.
    07-10-2010 10:46 AM
    What do you want to protect? Access to the phone itself, specific files, or apps?
    The whole phone
    07-10-2010 02:12 PM
    There is an app in the market called lock 2.0
    07-10-2010 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD