Microsoft One Note vs ICS on Bionic

mccornwall

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, My Bionic just got ICS today and now my One Note is acting up. I have a Notebook, that has a tab, that has a page that contains entries in a tabular format. Every weekday the table gets another row added. This has worked flawlessly between One Note mobile and One Note on my laptop at home syncing via SkyDrive. Today, after the ICS update, One NOte will not open that page. The "waiting" circle spins, then stops spinning, then One NOte goes back to the list of pages on that tab. It does this repeatedly and will NOT open that page. Other pages in the same tab will open. I at first thought it might be too big so I removed some rows at the tp. No change...still won't open. It opens just fine on my laptop.

Is there a size limit to how big a page can be?

I can make that page smaller if need be but how small do I have to go?

I used to do this with a spreadsheet but One Note being able to sync with the laptop at home was quite a nice thing. If I go back to the spreadsheet I'm back to manually syncing again. Does anyone know how to get One Note working again?

Thanks.

mccornwall

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I just made a new page by copying th last row of the old. That new page will open in One Note mobile. Does ICS reduce the available page size in One NOte? Seems like a step backwards.

mccornwall

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Then i added all the rows back. It failed again. Basically anything tabular that started as a spreadsheet if over a certain size doesn't load into ON under ICS. I haven't found the size limit yet but this sucks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

mccornwall

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I finally ended up moving some of the data out of the tables to make them small enough to load. Seems funny that they worked before and now do not. I'm also using Sheet to Go and using Skydrive to sync in some cases. Aggravating that something that worked before now doesn't.